Drain Commissioner -- Jackie Fitzgerald
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.
- 5:00 p.m.
14485 Northland Drive
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Fax (231) 592-9446
Drain Commissioner's Office:
- Construct, repair, and maintain over 42 county drains
- Oversee operation and maintenance of sanitary sewer at
- Inspect and maintain 7 lake level structures
Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Department/Certified
- Review and approve plans
- Issue Soil Erosion Permits
- Inspect construction sites
Review and approve storm water drainage plans for
plats, site condos, mobile home parks and other developments.
Assist the general public with problems related
to flooding and other drainage complaints and concerns.
Subdivision Drainage Rules and Storm Water Criteria